Welcome to Sineth Sithumina's web page...


Hello, my name is Sineth Sithumina. I'm 11 years old. My favourite subject is ICT. My favourite drink is Orange crush. My favourite food is Kottu. I have one brother. His name is Nethshaka Sithumina. My mother is a Housewife.Her name is Wasanthi Lakmali.My father is an Air force officer.His name is Aruna Krisantha.I live in Sri Lanka. My ambition is to be a Software Engineer in one day.


Our Online Papers about : Click here to more information....

Our Print Out Shop about :Click here to more information...


Thank you. 


Click here to go my another web page...    

                                                                                                  




Scan this QR code to enter my main web site                                                                   

Popular posts from this blog